Friday 29 November 2013

Quick 10 with Dave!

After chasing multi-talented award winning celebrity make-up artiste David Onyedike (for MUD), we managed to track him down for a quick chat. What’s amazing about this creative young talent is his ability to make magic once he’s given a brush! When Dave is not making-up Genevieve Nnaji and the likes, he’s perfecting faces of models at fashion shows. Check out his interview and pictures of some of his magic.


When did you start making faces up?
Over 6yrs now but professionally since 2010

Your favourite make-up items?
Bronzer and flat shadow brush. They work magic

Most important tip for make-up?
Always blend

Biggest jobs you've done?
London. Fashion week 2013; Arise and loads more

Ever had a make-up disaster?
Not really.

What's the biggest no-no during make up?

Bad eyebrows are just d biggest no no's for me.


Make-up for you is?
Bad eyebrows are just d biggest no no's for me.


How do you unwind?
Love going to the beach n watching movies

What's your inspiration?
I get inspired by every and anything around me


5 years from now?
Five years from now, I hope to be a force to reckon with in d beauty and fashion industry locally n internationally













2 comments:

  1. David Onyedike is no doubt a very good makeup artiste. He's among the few pple dat inspires me. Already told him that he's gon be my future wedding makeup artiste. Lolzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go David! I'm very impressed and proud to know u. U just set a pace for me...... Wish u more fame!

    ReplyDelete