Friday 8 November 2013

Lizzy's cakes n craft.

With high creativity and imagination, Lizzy’s cake n craft is able to cake anything you can imagine. Because they know you deserve to have the best cake in the world, they go to the end of the earth to make sure you get it!


“Cake is happiness! If you know the way of the cake, you know the way of happiness! If you
have a cake in front of you, you should not look any further for joy!”   C. JoyBell C.
Contact, Lizzy's cakes n craft. Lekki,Ajah,Lagos.  


Phone: 07060504772














7 comments:

  1. Creative and mouth-watering! :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cakes I must say .... Sucks it is past my birthday though .... I want cake !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely cakes... gosh I love cakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lizzy. I know this lady,there's absolutely nothing she cn't make with icing sugar. Very creative young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful,I love d cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cake is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thanks Nneka. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete