Monday 18 November 2013

Lots of Buts

Written by Tobe Osigwe @ikolondigbo.

I might not be the best of men
But I am definitely not among the ill lot
I may not be the Prince Charming


But I am not your dream harming
I have my shortcomings
But my trust is in my strength.
Loving you is my latest hobby;
Living this hobby is now my life dream.

I might not afford the latest cars
But your face will be driven in smiles
You deserve the best of men
But I can be your only man.
Let me paint your heart with my love;
So I can better the best in your eyes.

I may not buy you beautiful shoes
But I will walk the longest mile in smile with you
I may not have the right words always
But I will be your only shoulder all days.
Give me the right wink

And I will prove these lots of buts.

Read more by Tobe Osigwe on www.mindsnaps.wordpress.com

2 comments: